PLEASE SAVE MENS LAX

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Polito

PLEASE SAVE MENS LAX

Post by Polito »

Don't need to say what's happening to this program is an EMBARRASSMENT to HU Lax and Athletics

Stop the bleeding - this athletic dept must have the courage to make the decision for change or this program will disappear into oblivion. It's already totally irrelevant

Nothing but a shell of its former self - will be making these posts after every single loss - it's time for uproar - wish I had more influence, but this and emails to the AD by us all is a start - all those who care for HU must stop accepting this nonsense, demand for change must be heard.

#SAVEHUMENSLAX
LaxPhan

Re: PLEASE SAVE MENS LAX

Post by LaxPhan »

Nice exchanges on other Pride Lax forums, can we agree to delete this one?
Polito

Post by Polito »

Very good talk in the other threads, won't bother me if it is - but I'm not making these posts to have different discussions - I'll be starting a new thread for every bad loss this season to make a point

I appreciate your love and support for HU Lax, want all the fans we can get, but I'm over ST and this staff - it's been YEARS of subpar performance - and no pressure, no backlash, no demands for better?? That's not caring about the sport, that's complacency, weakness, and complete lack of accountability

Don't know about your world, but in mine when you don't produce the results your paid for over a period of YEARS and theres nothing but excuses and a downward trend, well there is a price to pay - the consequences should be enacted here as well.

The opportunity to prove is long past IMO - this U seems to have a much longer leash, but its clear as night and day to me, if HU Lax is to be saved from this mediocrity then it's time for change.
Jojogunne

Post by Jojogunne »

Polito, I think you've MADE your point. NOBODY in the administration READS THIS BOARD or cares what anyone here THINKS. Maybe you should make some SIGNS and stand in front of Shuart Stadium at the next few HOME GAMES to express your OPINION. At least PEOPLE would see you there.
BringBackFootball

Post by BringBackFootball »

Or better yet... stop going to the games altogether as I have. I usually take my family and their friends to 2 or 3 games a season... group typically is 10-15 people. It's not much 30-50 tickets a season, but I'm not coming back until this asshole is fired. The coach sucks, and there are no more excuses that can be made for him. If they don't respond to the gate and $ donations (which went out the window when they murdered football) they aren't going to respond to anything. And that's exactly why sports at Hofstra have fallen off like they have in recent years. They don't give a damn about any of this.
Polito

Post by Polito »

Lol I know Jojo, just venting man :D

And praying someone with influence passes by here and sees it my way!!
HofstraHockey

Post by HofstraHockey »

Jojogunne wrote: NOBODY in the administration READS THIS BOARD or cares what anyone here THINKS.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that that is incorrect. Well, I don't know if they care what he thinks, but they do read it.