OT A rough week

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
stuball888

OT A rough week

Post by stuball888 »

This past week was pretty rough for me and the family several years ago we hired our first female trainer she was 22 years old. Her name was Stevie conway three years ago. We hired a trainer named Rick and Rick and Stevies hit it off and they came a couple. Stevie left us during Covid and pursued a career in the construction industry Rick and Stevie we’re engaged to be married, and we’re living together for the last two years on Wednesday Thanksgiving eve, Rick came home to find her unconscious on the floor. She was taken to national medical center for treatment. They could not revive her. She remains in a coma for three days and sadly passed away on Sunday. She was 30 years old richest like to send to me and Stevie was like a daughter , just been in shock for the last few days. I could not believe that this could happen. If it’s still up, there is a go fund me page for Stevie conway. If any of you feel you want to contribute that would be fine. The proceeds will go to help raise her daughter, Angelina thank you for your support.
Wags

Re: OT A rough week

Post by Wags »

So sorry, Stu. My condolences. Hope you are somehow able to cope a little bit better now.
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

I am but 30 is so young
Jojogunne

Post by Jojogunne »

So sorry for your loss, Stu. Is this the correct GoFundMe page?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/stevie-conwa ... de333f710f
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Yes it is
Polito

Post by Polito »

An extra message here Stu to my texts, but love and prayer to you, the family, and friends.
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

Hi Stu, very sorry for your loss. I will check out the gofundme.
HofstraPride1

Post by HofstraPride1 »

Very sorry to hear this awful news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk