Men's Basketball Starting Five vs. Princeton

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
HUSID80

Men's Basketball Starting Five vs. Princeton

Post by HUSID80 »

Ok so I'll go out on a limb here and give you my predicted starting five, this is only based upon what I've seen, heard and my intuition.

The first two are no brainers; returniong starters Aaron Estrada and D-Stone Dubar. The third is definitely Manhattan transfer WarrenWilliams.

Next is guard Tyler Thomas the transfer from Sacred Heart and the fifth and most controversial is the JC transfer German Plotnikov.

Fire Away!
HofstraMathew

Re: Men's Basketball Starting Five vs. Princeton

Post by HofstraMathew »

I think you are spot on and that is the lineup I would go with if I was a coach (with the caveat being I am not seeing these guys practice everyday). The only question mark is really that 5th spot. I do agree Plotnikov is over JC; only question is do they try and start Estrada at the point and then plug in another SG. I could see maybe Speedy going with something like starting Bryce Washington just to have an experienced player at the beginning of the season with this changing a few games in based on what players perform best in games. Not sure if Barrouk or Marshall are even a realistic option without seeing them play.
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

Based on what I heard Speedy say last night about Washington I believe he will start with Plotnikov coming first off the bench. This could be reversed but the other 4 seem to be obvious.
daHUPride

Post by daHUPride »

HUSID80 wrote:Ok so I'll go out on a limb here and give you my predicted starting five, this is only based upon what I've seen, heard and my intuition.

The first two are no brainers; returniong starters Aaron Estrada and D-Stone Dubar. The third is definitely Manhattan transfer WarrenWilliams.

Next is guard Tyler Thomas the transfer from Sacred Heart and the fifth and most controversial is the JC transfer German Plotnikov.

Fire Away!
Id think that be our starting 5 …