Dooku25

Re: Video: "What Curse? Inside Hofstra's March To The Madnes

Post by Dooku25 »

Nice find Evan, thanks for sharing.
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

enjoyed it but how do you not include buie's and 1 in the second half of the final??
Polito

Post by Polito »

Thanks Evan, loved it!

(lol that's true cactus, still a great vid though)
The Shadow

Post by The Shadow »

Great find Evan, thanks so much! Watching the 2020 CAA Championship highlights never gets old. I hope Coach Joe recovers soon.
daHUPride

Post by daHUPride »

that was awesome - really enjoyed it
going to miss this season - being there
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

The Shadow wrote:Great find Evan, thanks so much! Watching the 2020 CAA Championship highlights never gets old. I hope Coach Joe recovers soon.
Good stuff Evan although I wish they had more complete games on you tube to watch. I remember seeing a complete game of years ago when we beat Florida State in a tourney and the NIT loss to N.C. State and a few others but would have liked to watch the entire UCLA game. That one is a special win!!
EvanJ

Post by EvanJ »

Every host school and tournament controls their distribution, so we can't blame Flo for not having games not at CAA teams, not to mention the CAA wasn't on Flo when we beat FSU. I hate that Pac-12 Networks allow you to watch online only if you log in through a TV provider than you get Pac-12 Networks on, and if you don't get it on TV, there's no legal way to watch online. There's no way to pay to watch online. The highlights from our game at UCLA were much shorter than what the ACC makes from every game. It's called Pac-12 Networks in plural because it is regionalized in different western markets.

I've commented on CSNBBS and maybe here about how few YouTube subscribers Hofstra and the CAA have. You need to be logged in to subscribe, but YouTube is part of Google, and anyone with a GMail address already has an account to log in to YouTube. YouTube no longer provides exact subscriber counts. They only give three non-zero digits. FloSports has 42,300 subscribers, Hofstra Pride has 698, and CAASports has 1,450. JMU, which has a great FCS Football team, has 2,230. Comparing to popular teams and conferences, ACC Digital Network has 227,000, which is over 150 times the CAA's amount, Clemson Tigers has 144,000, and Duke Basketball has 152,000.