Coach Mihalich

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Wags

Re: Coach Mihalich

Post by Wags »

HUSID74 wrote:Have heard absolutely nothing. You would think that the school would issue some form of update, hopefully good news...wonder how the uncertainty is impacting the team, especially with the NCAA now saying that play can begin Nov 25....any thoughts?
I e-mailed him at the end of August, just sending my good wishes. He always takes the time to write back, but I haven't heard back yet. My e-mail might've been full at some point between then and now (so maybe he tried, not sure), but I think I might've still heard from him. So, I just hope everything's fine. Obviously, concern grows the longer you hear nothing, but it could still be nothing serious. We all hope! That's all that matters right now. As mentioned, with HIPPA, health can (and sometimes should be) private, even for public figures. The main thing is that whatever the issue, he'll be okay and back doing what he loves again very soon!
Polito

Post by Polito »

Continued prayers and well-wishes for a full recovery coach!
Pride97

Post by Pride97 »

I'm assuming some on this board know more than I on Coach Mihalich's medical status. I'm guessing its pretty serious if someone is predicting Mike Farrelly as coach of the year in the conference or am i missing something (or reading too much into that).

I really hope everything is ok and completely understand that this should be a private matter. I'm just more concerned now than i originally was. There just hasn't been much talk on this topic in a while.
HofstraMathew

Post by HofstraMathew »

Pride97 wrote:I'm assuming some on this board know more than I on Coach Mihalich's medical status. I'm guessing its pretty serious if someone is predicting Mike Farrelly as coach of the year in the conference or am i missing something (or reading too much into that).

I really hope everything is ok and completely understand that this should be a private matter. I'm just more concerned now than i originally was. There just hasn't been much talk on this topic in a while.
I think you might be referring to my post on the other thread. I did say "as of now". I don't know anything additional to what has been announced but was just commenting on the fact the style of play could be different under a different coach.
Pride97

Post by Pride97 »

HofstraMathew wrote:
Pride97 wrote:I'm assuming some on this board know more than I on Coach Mihalich's medical status. I'm guessing its pretty serious if someone is predicting Mike Farrelly as coach of the year in the conference or am i missing something (or reading too much into that).

I think you might be referring to my post on the other thread. I did say "as of now". I don't know anything additional to what has been announced but was just commenting on the fact the style of play could be different under a different coach.
I was actually referring to the three man weave preview in another thread where they have Mike Farrelly predicted as Coach of the Year.