Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
bobe13

Re: ALL HU FANS - MAJOR Announcement - PLEASE READ

Post by bobe13 »

Thks Stu and have a good holiday.
Hofstra

Post by Hofstra »

Stu, if you don't mind, would you be able to send me a synopsis as well. I am glad to hear it went well. I will try to make the one in October. I am traveling from a bit further away, but I will try and be there.. #RollPride
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

No problem. I expect this to eventually grow into something bigger. One thing we all have in common is we bleed blue and gold.Expect a PM from me by tomorrow sometime. Too busy at work now.
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Bob and Hofstra sent you pms earlier let me know if you received them
bobe13

Post by bobe13 »

Have not received anything.
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Bob check your inbox. Just sent you a Pm
bobe13

Post by bobe13 »

ok-thks Stu
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Would like to make the next meeting either Tuesday october 25th or Thursday October 27th . Guys which dates can you make. Either none both or either one. Please let us know.
HofstraMathew

Post by HofstraMathew »

I could make either date. The only thing I would say is maybe wait until Hofstra announces the midnight madness date because it usually is around the end of October.
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

we can always work around midnight madness.
Polito

Post by Polito »

Thank you again to all who came through and/or have expressed great interest and support for this awesome effort! More great things to come...

As Stu mentioned, the next date is targeted for end of October.

Great point about Midnight Madness, I'm very surprised we haven't heard about it yet - seems like that should be nailed down asap...?

But, yes, we will definitely work around that. Stay tuned!
Polito

Post by Polito »

Ok diehards, with the news of Midnight Madness on 10/27, we are good to go for our next event on Tuesday Oct. 25th!! Same time and location. Please PM me or Stew if you need the details.

Also, folks, do your best to make this happen in your calendars. This is picking up steam, and it's going to be a fantastic ride - some great stuff and people on tap for the next one!

We will not be doing this every month during the season, as we will have actual games to focus on and also to keep the time requirement low. As you can imagine, it takes some real planning and coordination, and it's impossible to accommodate every single persons specific schedule desires or nuances.

If you've stated or made the commitment to 'attend the next one', well, this is the next one. It's one weeknight, for a brief period of time, with plenty of notice - for anyone who is out of state that would like to video in, please PM me asap and I will see what we can do.

This is for all of us true HU fans that want to make an impact, it's time to put your self where your mouth/keyboard is - be there. 8-)

ROLLPRIDE
Polito

Post by Polito »

UPDATE:

8pm - see you there!
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

so as Polito just stated we have pushed back the time for tomorrows meeting to 8PM. Same location. Please bring a friend as we want to grow this into something special.
Flying Dutchmen

Post by Flying Dutchmen »

Sounds good!
Hofstra

Post by Hofstra »

Again, I won't be able to make it tomorrow, I live rather far away, but I am glad to see you guys keeping this up. Hope all is well.

See everyone November 11th at The Macka
HofstraPride1

Post by HofstraPride1 »

Unfortunately I can't make it since have to take later train back from Philly than I expected for conference I'm covering, but I hope there is solid turnout and look forward to the next one.
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

I have two obligations tonight that I don't think I'm going to be able to wiggle out of. If I can't make it, good luck with the turnout tonight. If anyone is on the fence, they do have a good beer list there!
Polito

Post by Polito »

It was another great night folks, thanks to all who were in attendance! And thanks to those who couldn't be there, but continue to support

We will be posting more detailed info directly on the boards as things are starting to take shape in a more organized manner. Keep an eye out, hoops season will be the tangible kickstart to action!
HofstraPride1

Post by HofstraPride1 »

Any sense of when next meeting will be scheduled for? I think would be great to do one in early to mid part of January as CAA season starts to kick in.