ALL HU FANS - MAJOR Announcement - PLEASE READ

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Hofstra

Re: ALL HU FANS - MAJOR Announcement - PLEASE READ

Post by Hofstra »

stuball888 wrote:The date is september 27th on Tuesday at 730 PM . The place will be in the PM and it should be a great time. Just be there and you will not be disappointed.
Is this private because you are not trying to ruffle feathers of the Hofstra Athletic Dept?
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Not really . I dont want there to be any misconceptions. sometimes people make assumptions.l We are not doing anything that will hurt the school or the athletic dept. It just fans getting together to discuss Hofstra athletics and see what we can do to help the school and coaches. Just come to the meeting ,if you dont like what you see or hear you dont have to come back.We are only asking a couple hours a month for you guys to give this a try. Hey it gets me away from business and out of the house.
HofstraMathew

Post by HofstraMathew »

stuball888 wrote:Not really . I dont want there to be any misconceptions. sometimes people make assumptions.l We are not doing anything that will hurt the school or the athletic dept. It just fans getting together to discuss Hofstra athletics and see what we can do to help the school and coaches. Just come to the meeting ,if you dont like what you see or hear you dont have to come back.We are only asking a couple hours a month for you guys to give this a try. Hey it gets me away from business and out of the house.
Send me a pm. Can't make it Tuesday but definitely interested in going to the October one.
Polito

Post by Polito »

HofstraMathew, I sent you one back on June 22nd. Please check your messages for it.

Hofstra... really?? That question is completely unnecessary, especially on this board. My friend, kindly check your PM...and your comments going forward please.
HofstraMathew

Post by HofstraMathew »

Polito wrote:HofstraMathew, I sent you one back on June 22nd. Please check your messages for it.

Hofstra... really?? That question is completely unnecessary, especially on this board. My friend, kindly check your PM...and your comments going forward please.
Oh ok. I thought from the prior posts that a new PM went out this past week revealing more details. Yes I have received the PM back in June.

Thanks
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

bumped to the top .guys we sent out 93 RSVPs and have received only 12 replies. Please respond via PMs to myself.polito,cactus or dookie. I have to know how much food to order.
Polito

Post by Polito »

Ok, folks, it's time to get things started 8-)

I have sent out PM's to everyone who has messaged me for details - I believe they sit in a queue until approved by the admins, so be patient. If you still haven't received the message by tomorrow, please let us know here.

Thanks, and looking forward to making an impact!
Flying Dutchmen

Post by Flying Dutchmen »

RSVP'd back in may, haven't received anything since, im in though!
Jojogunne

Post by Jojogunne »

Polito wrote:Ok, folks, it's time to get things started 8-)

I have sent out PM's to everyone who has messaged me for details - I believe they sit in a queue until approved by the admins, so be patient. If you still haven't received the message by tomorrow, please let us know here.

Thanks, and looking forward to making an impact!
If people haven't received your messages, it's because their inboxes are full. People have to delete old messages to make room for new messages.
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Thanks Jojo members take Jojos advice.
HofstraMathew

Post by HofstraMathew »

I got a response to Polito sitting in my outbox since Thursday evening.
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

HofstraMathew wrote:I got a response to Polito sitting in my outbox since Thursday evening.
It is not stuck there. The outbox is where messages go before they are read by the person receiving the pm. Once it has been read by the recipient the pm will be moved to the sent box. This allows you to edit or delete the message before it has been read.
Polito

Post by Polito »

Ahh, that is great to know cactus, I didn't realize that myself and kept thinking people have not received my messages either...

For everyone that has replied, I have read them all now, thank you! 8-)
Pride97

Post by Pride97 »

I won't be able to make it tomorrow but would like to know what it is if I can make it in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Pride97 we will send a review of the meeting . What was discussed and any suggestions made.
Pride97

Post by Pride97 »

Great - thanks Stu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cards

Post by Cards »

Stu - will the meeting summary be sent as a PM or to the entire board? I cannot make it tonight either, but I would like to be kept informed as to updates and future meetings.
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

PMs we are trying to build this into a sizable group. Eventually I would like us to send an internet newsletter also. Spread the word. I think this a great opportunity for Hofstra athletics.
bobe13

Post by bobe13 »

How did the meeting go? I wasn't able to attend but fyi I never received a PM from anyone.
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

went well. 10 showed up but it was a positive and productive meeting. We have another meeting scheduled in October. bob I will personally PM you.