MBB Reseating

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Jojogunne

MBB Reseating

Post by Jojogunne »

Just opened my season-ticket renewal letter. Once of the "exciting developments" not mentioned in the announcement about the new layout for the Mack Arena is the return of "reseating."

Fans who purchase season tickets this year will get to pick their seats in order of how many "Pride Points" they have. If anyone can figure out this formula, please let me know:

http://www.gohofstra.com/ViewArticle.db ... ID=3719136

Reseating will take place after Oct. 8, the due date for ticket renewal forms and payments.

Also, it appears that there is no more discount for Pride Club members. However, only Pride Club members who give $100 or more will be able to purchase season tickets in Sections 100-104 and 108-113. Tickets in those sections cost $160 for 14 home games. Optional Barclays tickets cost $40 and $25.
stuball888

Re: MBB Reseating

Post by stuball888 »

Putting the cart before the horse again. They did it before and it ticked off a lot of Hofstra fans. Have they sold that many season tickets to go with this formula again. I remember when they reserved seats for corporate sponsers but those fans never materialized and it showed up as empty seats. I hope they know what they are doing.
HofstraHockey

Post by HofstraHockey »

Part if the reseating also I would imagine has to do with moving the benches. If you like sitting behind the benches, you would have to move. If you want it be closer to the Pride Lounge, now's your chance to do that.
joeg1

Post by joeg1 »

A couple of things: I don't love the idea of paying up front before I know where my seats are. Also, I am guessing they won't sell out the premium sections- so if I don't donate $100, they'd rather have the seats empty than sell them to me after the reseating?

I'll probably buy them anyway out of loyalty, but it kind of stinks.
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Joe the last time they did it those premium seats were not sold out and remained empty for almost half the season. I remember seeing signs on the front of the seats saying they were for sale.
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

I had great seats last year, right behind the bench. I doubt I have a lot of "pride points" . Not sure what I'll be doing yet.
bobe13

Post by bobe13 »

I sent in funds fo r2 premium seats plus $100 pride club membership. I believe I have a lot of points accumulated.
doug

Post by doug »

I was called for reseating today. Was able to keep my seats. Anybody else get called.
CT Bob

Post by CT Bob »

I was called. Also keeping my seats.
HUSID80

Post by HUSID80 »

I was told I would be should be keeping my seats
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

still waiting for my call! :) i've only had my seats two years so i figured i'd be called later on
HofstraHockey

Post by HofstraHockey »

I can't imagine anyone that's been around for any decent length of time would lose their seats. I think it all had to do with the benches moving and giving people that option. Doesn't seem like many of you want to move though.
bobe13

Post by bobe13 »

I received call yesterday-able to retain my seats
Cards

Post by Cards »

never got a call, but picked up my tickets at midnight madness. i had written on the ticket request form that I wanted the same seats as last year. thats exactly what I got.