Jojogunne

MBB Coach's Report

Post by Jojogunne »

First Coach's Report of 2020-21 with Mike Farrelly:

https://gohofstra.com/news/2020/11/23/m ... relly.aspx
Polito

Re: MBB Coach's Report

Post by Polito »

Great start, the feedback mirrors what we have all felt - this is going to be interesting to say the least! The teams we see now won't be the same as the ones we see later. All teams will have to use the actual season as their practice, so it should make for some really wild games lol

I think with the threat of covid all teams will need to have a deeper useable bench than before, HU included, just to protect against filling in for guys that may be forced out here and there.

As the season gets deeper into conf play I think we'll see some stability take shape and have a much clearer picture as to where teams really stand. I am pumped to see the new guys hit the floor and the vets to take over the reigns - every team in the nation is dealing with the same difficult situation, so let's get this thing going and see what happens!
HU87

Re: MBB Coach's Report

Post by HU87 »

Yeah agreed on all. It sounds like we should expect some frustrating, turnover laden games from both sides, which will be interesting.

It's been said before, but it really plays into the mindset that those teams that return the most talent with the most experience should shine through. While we have a lot of newcomers, the hope is our juniors and seniors can carry us early on.