The Circus

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
CTDutch

The Circus

Post by CTDutch »

On tonight's episode (Showtime) host John Heilmann and Steve Bannon re-visited Hofstra to discuss the 2016 Trump - Clinton debate.
They walked down the street in front of the Arena, into the Arena, and then downstairs to , I guess, the men's BB team room. They then watched Tuesday night's debate together from that room with a tray of basketballs. Great to see. Usually my favorite show, made much better tonight. A great watch for all HU fans
cactus
Site Admin

Re: The Circus

Post by cactus »

CTDutch wrote:On tonight's episode (Showtime) host John Heilmann and Steve Bannon re-visited Hofstra to discuss the 2016 Trump - Clinton debate.
They walked down the street in front of the Arena, into the Arena, and then downstairs to , I guess, the men's BB team room. They then watched Tuesday night's debate together from that room with a tray of basketballs. Great to see. Usually my favorite show, made much better tonight. A great watch for all HU fans
Thanks for the heads up...Is there a link to replay the show?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
CTDutch

Post by CTDutch »

If you have Showtime on cable, it is repeated many times during the week; or it will be on demand. If you have CBS all access, I believe it is also there
Jojogunne

Post by Jojogunne »

cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

Found it on Showtime through my Hulu subscription- thanks. Hofstra basketball display items featured rather prominently in the clip. I believe they watched the debate in the coaches office.
EvanJ

Post by EvanJ »

The second debate this year got canceled, so I was thinking it's good that Hofstra wasn't going to host a debate whether it would have been canceled or need coronavirus precautions. When coronavirus became a problem, CNN reported that Hofstra was one of the first place to close.