FloSports

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
EvanJ

Re: FloSports

Post by EvanJ »

The CAA games are 12 on Flo, 3 for free on Pride Productions, and 3 on TV. The most consecutive games on Flo is four ending with the second-to-last game. Flo is needed for the CAA Tournament First Round (which hopefully we won't be in) and Quarterfinals. Given Delaware's great start, all three of our televised games could be very important.
Jojogunne

Post by Jojogunne »

Just curious, has anyone signed up for this? The first CAA game is this weekend.
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

Jojogunne wrote:Just curious, has anyone signed up for this? The first CAA game is this weekend.
Yes Jojo I'm used to watching all the away games when I can. I'm definitely not a radio listener so I signed up for Flo Sports. I find that I can stream the game from the app in my phone to the TV via AirDrop. I was watching a H.S. game thru Flo Sports last night and the transmission was flawless. When I streamed games before thru the CAA I had to go thru my computer which I had plugged into my TV so I could watch it on a large screen. The transmissions weren't that good and a lot of us had problems watching some of the road games recently.Hopefully this will be better. I don't like the idea of paying to watch games but for a few months it won't be that painful!
EvanJ

Post by EvanJ »

Jojogunne wrote: Just curious, has anyone signed up for this? The first CAA game is this weekend.
I pay. It's not like games on FloSports start tomorrow. It included nonconference games at CAA teams along with other games like the Sunshine Slam that Delaware played in. Furthermore, I used it for the CAA Women's Soccer Tournament, and if you're a fan of a CAA team that plays Football, you would have wanted to pay starting in September. I'm going to pay four or five months to get through the CAA Quarterfinals. The First Round and Quarterfinals are on FloSports, with the Semifinals and Final on CBS Sports Network. I will be working during Monday's 2:00 P.M. game at Towson, which might be a day game because it's Can Can Make a Difference/Men's Basketball Camp Day, and FloSports lets you watch on demand without seeing the score first.