MBB recruits 2017

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
daHUPride

Re: MBB recruits 2017

Post by daHUPride »

Captain wrote:
Captain wrote:
garyg wrote:Good Morning Captain...anymore input from your contact on who may still be leaving and what staff may still bring in ??
No more info but I will tell you that like Jamal Robinson, my source even told me where this unnamed player would be going so I think unless something has happened in the interim, one more player will be gone. (I am not naming the player because it has not been announced and I guess it ain't over until it's over.) I have been checking Verbal Commits and see nothing about our player or the potential landing school of the player. For the mystery school think Charles Oakley I believe.
I feel funny quoting my previous quote, but this is to acknowledge the accuracy of my source. Andre walker is heading to Virginia Union. I believe that is where Charles Oakley went to school. I hope the kid does well down there.
HMMMMM - Andre Walker not even listed on Va Union current roster - plus Va Union already played their opening game vs VCU.
Was a fan of AW - and always thought he deserved more PT. Maybe there was more - or probably less - to this 6'10" athlete then this amateur scout (me) saw.